BECOME A MEMBER NEWSLETTER VOLUNTEER
Please consider becoming a member or renewing your membership.
Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st of the year you join. If you join after October 1st, your membership will run through the following December (i.e. 15 months)
If you sign up you will receive our newsletter ‘The Marshlands Messenger’. Our annual meeting is usually held on the third Sunday in March each year.
Your membership support will enable us to:
- Fund scholarships for children’s summer camp
- Fund grants for educational and scientific research
- Fund the annual Marshlands photography and art exhibitions
- Fund the annual Marshlands poetry reading of original poems read by their authors
- Fund public talks and information at the nature center on various topics related to the conservancy
- Fund renovation of the nature center building and upgrade of the facilities
- Fund annual mowing of the meadow
If you are interested in becoming more active in the organization and would like to serve on the Board of Directors please let us know.
The Friends of Marshlands Inc., is a 501(c)3 non-profit. All donations are tax-deductible
Membership Application form
- Fill out the form here online
- or Print out the form HERE, fill out and drop off at the visitor center
- or Print out, fill in and mail it to: Friends of Marshlands, P.O. Box 237, Rye, NY 10580
Make checks payable to Friends of Marshlands, Inc. Thank you so much for your support!